How to Get The Vow in Destiny 2 Crimson Days 2019
Crimson Days are upon us in Destiny 2 again and what better way to celebrate than by going after the coveted bow of the event. Here’s how to get The Vow in Destiny 2 Crimson Days 2019.
Crimson Days is Bungie’s take on Valentine’s Day in the universe of Destiny and as such, runs from Feb. 12 to Feb. 19. Being themed around Cupid’s favorite day, Lord Shaxx has several bounties that ensure you’ll be teamed up with another player.
Each bounty completed earns you and your partner Confectionary Hearts which can then be traded for prizes; prizes like the The Vow.
What It Does in Destiny 2
The Vow is a bow in Destiny 2 and it’s easily one of the best in the game.
Here are some of its perks:
- Lightweight Frame: Draw quickly and move faster while this weapon in equipped
- Polymer String: Slightly increases accuracy and has a slightly faster draw time
- Natural Fletching: Slightly decreases accuracy but greatly increases stability
- Rapid Hit: Rapid precision hits temporarily increase stability and reload speed
- Archer’s Tempo: Draw time decreases after every precision hit
- Tracker Disabled: No tracker is displayed on this weapon
- Kill Tracker: Tracks the number of enemies you’ve defeated with it
- Crucible Tracker: Tracks the number of Crucible opponents you’ve defeated with it
The Vow in Destiny 2 also comes with a pretty great weapon mod for those interested in customization. Known as Shot Through the Heart, this weapon mod adds some pink and red to the bow.
Equip this mod to showcase your love of Valentine’s Day!
How to Get The Vow
Now that you know about The Vow and all it comes with in Destiny 2 Crimson Days, let’s talk about how to actually get this weapon.
The short answer is that you need to acquire 100 Confectionary Hearts. Once you have 100, head to Lord Shaxx to purchase The Vow.
100 Confectionary Hearts isn’t too many in Destiny 2, so it shouldn’t take you too long to acquire that many. The easiest way to do so is by picking up Crucible bounties.
In the Crucible, you’ll earn five Confectionary Hearts every time you lose and seven every time you win. With Crucible bounties picked up, you can unlock hearts while simply playing in the Crucible via default Confectionary Hearts and the bounties you should be completing while in the Crucible.
Keep doing this until you have 100 and then it’s time to buy The Vow.
For more information about Destiny 2, be sure to check out our Destiny 2 Guide Wiki.