How to Download & Play the Jump Force Beta on PS4
Bandai Namco has just released the Jump Force open beta on PS4, allowing players to check out the manga-based brawler ahead of its release later this year. To help you get involved in the action, we’ve put together this quick guide for how to download and play the Jump Force beta on PS4.
It’s actually incredibly easy to download the Jump Force beta on PS4. Simply follow the steps below and you’ll be all set to dive into the action as soon as the servers go live:
- Open the PlayStation Store
- Use the ‘Search’ option at the top of the page.
- Enter ‘Jump Force’ into the search bar.
- Select the ‘Jump Force – Open Beta’ listing on the store.
- Press ‘Download’ and wait for your installation to be complete.
There are a couple of things worth noting about the Jump Force beta here before you begin trying to hop into the brawler action. First, you’ll need to ensure that you have about 7.15 GB of space free on your PS4’s hard drive. This is the amount of space required according to the game’s listing on the PlayStation Store.
Second, the servers aren’t live over the entirety of the weekend. Bandai Namco has opted to only have the beta live at certain times for set windows. This is in order to stress test the servers ahead of launch to help prepare for an optimal playing experience on launch day.
We’ve included all of the dates and times for the Jump Force open beta down below.
Friday – Jan. 18
- North America: 4am PST / 5am MST / 6am CST / 7am EST
- UK/Ireland: 12pm GMT
- Europe: 1pm CET / 2pm EET
- Asia/Oceania: 9pm JST / 8pm AWST / 11pm AEDT
Saturday – Jan. 19
- North America: 9pm PST / 10pm MST / 11pm CST / 12am EST
- UK/Ireland: 5am GMT
- Europe: 6am CET / 7am EET
- Asia/Oceania: 2pm JST / 1pm AWST / 4pm AEDT
Saturday – Jan. 19
- North America: 8am PST / 9am MST / 10am CST / 11am EST
- UK/Ireland: 4pm GMT
- Europe: 5pm CET / 6pm EET
- Asia/Oceania: 1am JST / 12am AWST / 3am AEDT
Sunday – Jan. 20
- North America: 12pm PST / 1pm MST / 2pm CST / 3pm EST
- UK/Ireland: 8pm GMT
- Europe: 9pm CET / 10pm EET
- Asia/Oceania: 5am JST / 4am AWST / 7am AEDT
And there you have everything you need to know to download and play the Jump Force beta on PS4. For more on everything video games, be sure to search for Twinfinite.
Question: How do you download the Jump Force open beta on PS4?
Answer: Search ‘Jump Force’ within the PlayStation Store’s search option and you’ll spot the Open Beta listing appear. You’ll need about 7.5 GB to download it, and you’ll only be able to access the beta at certain times when the servers are live. Check this post for full details.