How to Get Ultimate Clash Medals in Dokkan Battle
Awakening your characters is one way to make them stronger in the game. Before you can do so, however, you’ll need to collect certain materials for the process first. That said, here’s how to get Ultimate Clash Medals in Dokkan Battle.
If you’re looking for a stronger time, you can either spend Dragon Stones to get better units or awaken your current characters instead. Awakening a unit will boost their stats, provided you have enough materials for the process.
It’s worth noting that each character has their own set of items for the awakening process in Dokkan Battle. The following units need Ultimate Clash Medals in Dokkan Battle if you plan on boosting their stats:
- A Reliable Captain – Captain Ginyu
- Special Fighting Pose – Captain Ginyu
- Evil Incarnate – Majin Buu (Pure Evil)
- Immortal Grudge – Metal Coora
- Triumphant Light – Super Saiyan Goku
- Warrior of the Sun – Nuova Shenron
- Combative Will – Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
- Fatal Resolve – Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth)
- Deadliest Fusion Power – Fusion Android #13
- Flouting Objectives – Fusion Android #13
- The Final Battle Begins – Cell (Perfect Form)
If you’re low on Ultimate Clash Medals, you can get more from Baba’s Treasures Shop in Dokkan Battle. You can buy the bundle with seven medals for 30 Incredible Gems, while the 28 bundle sells for 50 Incredible Gems.
You can get currency for the shop from completing stages 16 and higher. You’ll need to farm them on certain nodes, so you’ll need to put in some elbow grease if you want those medals in Dokkan Battle.
That’s pretty much everything you need to know about how to get Ultimate Clash Medals in Dokkan Battle. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to search for Twinfinite. We’ve got plenty of other guides to help you out.
Check out a few of some of our other guides below to help you get started: