How Many Characters There Are in Mutant Year Zero
Mutant Year Zero blends tactical turn-based strategy with real-time exploration, and it weaves in an interesting narrative with several characters to experience. If you’re wondering what the exact number is, though, here’s how many characters there are in Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden.
Given that Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden is an adaptation of a pen-and-paper RPG, there’s plenty of lore and storyline to work with. And developer The Bearded Ladies Consulting (writing that never gets old) has done well to translate that experience into a digital gameplay experience. That means there is an appropriate number of characters to choose from. In fact, there are a total of five playable characters.
Below we’ve listed the full ensemble of characters:
- Selma – A human-looking character whose stats center around increased health points and throwing range. She uses an Ancient Pistol by default.
- Farrow – A female Fox that uses a powerful LR678 Rifle or Shotgun to knock enemies down.
- Dux – Ever playing the joker, Dux is full of banter. He uses a crossbow. Increasing his stats will increase his health points and movement speed.
- Bormin – Increasing his stats increases the amount of damage Bormin can take before bleeding out. Borman uses the Gaper weapon.
- The Elder – A mysterious character whose motivations are revealed as the game progresses. He is not a playable character.
- Magnus – You’ll be able to play Magnus after completing House of Bones. He is a mutant but looks entirely human as his mutations are internal. Magnus uses the Rambino weapon.
That does it for all the playable characters in Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden. For more useful information, tips and guides on the game, be sure to search for Twinfinite. You can read our review of the game here.
Question: How many characters are there in Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden?
Answer: There’s a total of six characters in the game. Selma, Farrow, Dux, Bormin, The Elder, and Magnus.