FIFA 19 Team of the Week 12 (TOTW 12) Predictions
The beginning of this week may be when the Ballon d’Or winners are revealed, but the excitement this weekend came from the Premier League Derby Day on Sunday. Chelsea beat struggling Fulham, Arsenal triumphed in the North London Derby, and Liverpool beat Everton with a freak last-gasp winner. Here are our FIFA 19 Team of the Week 12 (TOTW 12) predictions.
FIFA 19 Team of the Week 12 Player Predictions
- Douglas – GK – Vitoria de Guimaraes – 81 OVR – Vitoria de Guimaraes managed to win 1-0 this weekend, but much of it was down to the saves made by Douglas.
- Giorgio Chiellini – CB – Juventus – 90 OVR – With a goal and a clean sheet to his name in Juventus’ 3-0 win at Fiorentina, the Italian defender should be in line for his first in-form of the season.
- Gerard Pique – CB – Barcelona – 88 OVR – Just as Chiellini did, Pique scored in Barcelona’s 2-0 win over Villarreal this weekend.
- Antunes – LB – Getafe – 83 OVR – The Portuguese LB scored one of Getafe’s three goals in their win this weekend.
- Lucas Torreira – CM – Arsenal – 82 OVR – I wouldn’t usually opt for two players from the same team in one week, but with his first Arsenal goal, his third MOTM award in four games, and a lack of midfield options this week, the little Uruguayan deserves recognition. Also, I’m biased, so I think he should make the cut.
- Diego Valeri – CAM – Portland Timbers – 85 OVR – With the MLS season coming to a close soon, in-forms from the league will dry up. Valeri scored twice against Kansas City, including a 98th-minute winner.
- Serge Gnabry – LM – Bayern Munich – 84 OVR – The German speedster may have a League SBC card, but with two goals and the MOTM award, he’ll likely make the team this week.
- David Neres – RW – Ajax – 82 OVR – The Brazilian winger scored once and assisted another in Ajax’s 5-1 win over Den Haag this weekend.
- Iago Aspas – ST – Celta Vigo – 87 OVR – The Spanish forward played in the striker role again this weekend, and scored twice.
- Javier Hernandez – ST – West Ham – 82 OVR – West Ham played very well at St. James Park, beating struggling Newcastle 3-0, with Chicharito, who recently got a Flashback card, scoring twice.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang – ST – Arsenal – 88 OVR – September’s Player of the Month was one of the star performers in the North London Derby. Lucas Torreira was also phenomenal, winning the MOTM award, but with two goals and an assist, the Gabonese striker should be the first choice. Eric Dier may have shushed the Arsenal fans in the first half, but Aubameyang couldn’t be kept quiet in the second.
The full team will be revealed via EA Sports’ Twitter account at 10 am ET on Wednesday, and the players will be released into packs at 1 pm the same day.
That does it for our FIFA 19 Team of the Week 12 (TOTW 12) predictions. For more tips and tricks on the game, check out our FIFA 19 wiki guide.