To celebrate the new year, Cygames has kicked off Dragalia Lost‘s newest raid event and Summon Showcase. Both are available until Jan. 9, 2019 at 11:59 pm PT, but rewards can be claimed through Jan. 16.
The raid event is New Year’s Tidings: Fortune from Afar, allowing up to four players with four adventurers (16 total) to do battle. This involves limited-time quests leading up to a fight with a light-elemental raid boss.
A new character, Botan, will also appear during this event. If you increase your Friendship with her, you’ll be able to add her to your group of adventurers.
- Kagami Mochi will appear on the boss battle map, in addition to the regular treasure chests.
- Kagami Mochi has a small chance of dropping a Summon Ticket.
- Each demolished raid boss part has a small chance of dropping a Summon Ticket.
- Each demolished raid boss part also has a very small chance of dropping a Damascus Crystal or Golden Fragment.
- Each demolished raid boss part also has an extremely small chance of dropping a Damascus Ingot or Golden Key.
Eastern Emissaries, the latest Summon Showcase, features limited-time adventurers, dragons, and wyrmprints. Featured adventures, dragons, and wyrmprints also have an increased appearance rate throughout the event.
- Ieyasu (Shadow/Blade)
- Sazanka (Shadow/Axe)
- Addis (Wind/Blade)
- Marishiten (Shadow)
- Happy New Year!
- Heralds of Hinomoto
- Hanetsuki Rally
Another wyrmprint also releases at this same time, unrelated to the limited-time event: Vio Rhyse Alberia!
To check Summon Showcase appearance rates in Dragalia Lost, tap “Summon” on the in-game footer menu and select “Appearance Rates.”
If you’re interested in items, New Year’s Party Packs are also now available in the shop until Jan. 14.