How to Get LR Units in Dokkan Battle
There are plenty of cards you can collect in Dokkan Battle, with each unit divided by rank. LR characters are considered Legendary and are pretty rare. Here’s how to get LR units in Dokkan Battle.
Like most gacha games, you can get new units in Dokkan Battle by spending stones on banners. These are where you can get and summon new characters in exchange for stones. You have the option of pulling one character or doing a multi-summon at a higher cost.
Banners always rotate, featuring newer units you can summon. The rarer they are, the lower their drop rates are. To get LR units in Dokkan Battle, you may need to invest in a couple hundred stones or so, depending on your luck.
Dokkan Battle does occasionally add some banners that feature LR characters, which you can summon using stones. Since these are the rarest units in the game, expect some low drop rates.
Pulling from these banners seem to be the only way you can get your hands on LR units. That said, you should consider saving your stones for these specific banners if there’s a particular legendary character you want in Dokkan Battle.
There are a total of 28 different units you can get that fall under the LR category. It’s worth noting that you won’t be able to get all of them on the same banner. Instead, you will have to wait for them to have their own specific banner.
All LR Units
Here’s a list of all of the legendary units in Dokkan Battle:
- Fused Super Power – Super Saiyan Goku & Super Saiyan
- Galaxy-Threatening Invasion – Full Power Boujack (Galactic Warrior)
- The Deadly Cell Games – Cell (Perfect Form) & Cell Jr.
- Global Harmony Through Destruction – Beerus & Whis
- Second Super Saiyan – Super Saiyan Trunks (Teen)
- Fused Fighting Force – Super Saiyan Goku (Angel) & Super Saiyan Vegeta (Angel)
- Beyond the Ferocious Flash – Majin Vegeta
- Budding Warrior – Trunks (Kid) & Goten (Kid)
- Full-Tilt Kamehameha – Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth)
- The Ultimate Fighting Squadron – Captain Ginyu (Ginyu Force)
- Golden Fist – Super Saiyan 3 Goku
- Merciless Condemnation – Goku Black (Super Saiyan Rose) & Zamasu
- Dazzling Life Force – Bardock
- Miraculous Outcome – Goku & Frieza (Final Form) (Angel)
- Everlasting Legend – Super Saiyan Goku
- Indestructible Saiyan Evil – Legendary Super Saiyan Broly
- Reign of Terror – Frieza (1st Form)
- Alternate Ending – Super Saiyan Trunks (Future)
- Unwavering Bond – Tien & Chiaotzu
- Budding Hear – Piccolo
- All or Nothing 0r Super Saiyan God SS Vegito
- Extraordinary Friendship – Hercule
- Brazen Courage – Gohan (Kid)
- Blazing Love and Blazing Justice – Great Saiyaman 1 & 2
- Courage to the Max! – Goku
- Thousandfold Plea – Goku
- Limitless Energy – Androids #17 & #18
- Ginyu Force Reborn – Ginyu (Goku) (Ginyu Force)
That’s pretty much everything you need to know about how to get LR units in Dokkan Battle. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to search for Twinfinite. We’ve got plenty of other guides to help you out.
Check out a few of some of our other guides below to help you get started:
Question: How do you get LR units in Dokkan Battle?
Answer: To get LR units, you need to spend a lot of stones on the different banners in the game. Not all LR units can be gotten from the same banner, with some units unique to specific ones. You’ll want to spend a couple hundred stones on a banner in order to improve your odds of getting an LR unit in the RNG.