Red Dead Redemption 2 launched last Friday, and as you know if you read about last week’s top sellers in the UK, Rockstar’s open-world western managed to have the second biggest launch of the year over in the United Kingdom. Taking the top spot for two weeks in a row, Red Dead Redemption 2 has certainly made waves and continues to over-perform, beating out heavy-hitters like Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, Assassins’s Creed Odyssey, and FIFA 19.
You can see the top 10 games in the UK for the recorded week right below. If you want to see the entire list of top 40 games in the week, you can look at that here.
Top Ten Video Games in the UK for the Week of Oct 28 – Nov 3 Courtesy of GFK Chart-Track
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Rockstar San Diego
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 – Treyarch
- FIFA 19 – EA Canda
- Forza Horizon 4 – PlayGround Games
- Marvel’s Spider-Man – Insomniac Games
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Ubisoft
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy – Vicarious Visions
- Lego Harry Potter Collection – Traveller’s Tales
- Football Manager 2019 – Sports Interactive
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – Nintendo