Beat Games Studio has announced that Beat Saber will be coming to PS VR on Nov 20 with exclusive content and features. The epic rhythm-based, foot-stomping, sword slashing VR game immerses the player in an experience that has you using two different colored swords to slash beats in two while keeping up with the music.
Sony has released a new gameplay trailer for Beat Saber and boy, let me tell you, it looks insanely cool and stylish. I myself, do not own a PS VR, but after watching this, I’m tempted to make an impulse purchase just to try it out:
Here’s the new content coming to the PS VR version of the game:
- Challenging campaign: Improve your game style every day by completing levels in our complex campaign, exclusively created for PS VR players.
- Exclusive new songs: Everyone loves Beat Saber’s Original Game Soundtrack. That’s why we bring you, above our well-know music hits, five new exclusive songs coming straight from excellent electronic dance music artists and talents from around the world.
- Tons of modifiers: The game contains many modifiers to make your gameplay even more challenging and exciting every day.
- Epic sabers: Get ready for those shiny beasts because they look just amazing. Watch them glow and slash the cubes with style!
- Practice mode: We know practice makes perfect. In Beat Saber, you can start from any part of the level or even slow the game to practice problematic parts.
Beat Saber will be released for PS VR on Nov 20. You can play the game now on HTC Vive, Oculus Rift & WMR headsets.