FIFA 19 Team of the Week 7 (TOTW 7) Predictions
Here are our FIFA 19 Team of the Week 7 (TOTW 7) predictions.
With big matches on Saturday and Sunday, there were plenty of stand out performers this weekend. The big match at Wembley, between Manchester City and Tottenham, won’t count since it was on a Monday, but there are plenty of other options. You can check out our predictions for FIFA 19 Team of the Week 7 (TOTW 7) in Ultimate Team below:
- Matt Ryan – GK – Brighton & Hove Albion – 81 OVR – Seven saves in the Seagulls’ 1-0 win over Wolves.
- Diego Godin – CB – Atletico Madrid – 91 OVR – The big Uruguayan CB is usually a star due to his defensive performances and leadership qualities. While he kept a clean sheet in Atletico’s 2-0 win this weekend, he also scored and was awarded MOTM.
- Gianluca Mancini – CB – Atalanta – 79 OVR – His low base rating may make it difficult for him to make the TOTW 7 starting 11, but with a goal, assist, and clean sheet to his name from defense, he’s difficult to overlook.
- Joshua Brenet– LB – 79 OVR – The fullback managed a goal and assist in Hoffenheim’s 4-0 win over Stuttgart.
- Alexandre Pato – CM – Guangzhou – 84 OVR – Usually known for his goal scoring prowess from the frontline, Pato played in CM this weekend. However, that didn’t stop him, scoring a hat-trick in a 6-2 win.
- Pablo Sarabia – CAM – Sevilla – 84 OVR – Sevilla are running Barcelona close for La Liga title, and much of that is down to Pablo Sarabia’s form. He scored both goals in his team’s 2-1 win this weekend.
- Sadio Mane – LW – Liverpool – 87 OVR – Mo Salah may have scored once and assisted twice against Cardiff, but Mane was the star of the show, scoring twice himself.
- Nani – RW – Sporting – 84 OVR – Likely to be included for the troll value alone, Nani scored twice in Sporting’s 3-0 win on Sunday. With his fellow Portuguese, Cristiano Ronaldo also likely to be included, the time you see the walkout symbol, the in-form circle, and the Portugal flag, only for Nani to walk out will be enough to throw your controller at the TV.
- Luis Suarez – ST – Barcelona – 92 OVR – Real Madrid are in a bit of a crisis at the moment, but you wouldn’t have called a 5-1 loss to Barcelona before this weekend. Suarez scored a hat-trick, and he’s a shoe-in for a TOTW 7 spot.
- Cristiano Ronaldo – ST – Juventus – 95 OVR (OTW → 95 OVR) – In stark contrast to his old team, Ronaldo has hit ids stride at his new Italian club, scoring twice this weekend. EA sometime asks for more impressive performances from high rated players for TOTWs, but Ronaldo is a bonafide pack seller.
- Iago Aspas – ST – Celta Vigo – 86 OVR – There are plenty of options from Celta’s 4-0 win over Eibar, but Aspas stands out due to his hat-trick.
The full team will be revealed via EA Sports’ Twitter account at 10am ET on Wednesday, and the players will be released into packs at 1pm the same day.
That does it for our FIFA 19 Team of the Week 7 (TOTW 7) predictions. For more tips and tricks on the game, check out our FIFA 19 wiki guide.