FIFA 19 Team of the Week 6 (TOTW 6) Predictions
Here are our FIFA 19 Team of the Week 6 (TOTW 6) predictions.
The international break is now behind us and league football has finally returned. With big matches on Saturday, through to stunning team goals on Monday, there were plenty of stand out performers. You can check out our predictions for FIFA 19 Team of the Week 6 (TOTW 6) in Ultimate Team below:
- Jordan Pickford – GK – Everton – 85 OVR – He may have been shaky during the international break, but Pickford saved a penalty in Everton’s 2-0 win this Sunday.
- Pavel Kaderabek – RWB – Hoffenheim – 82 OVR – Arsenal loanee, Reiss Nelson, scored twice in this game, but he’s too low-rated to be a certainty, but Kaderabek got two assists in the 3-1 win.
- Marcel0 – CB – Lyon – 84 OVR – Not many gold defenders scored this past weekend, so EA will likely look to those with assists and clean sheets. Lyon’s Brazilian defender fit both those criteria.
- Lukasz Piszczek – RB – Dortmund – 84 OVR – Another defender with an assist and clean sheet to their name, Piszczek had a hand in Dortmund’s continuing great form.
- Paulinho – CM – Guangzhou Evergrande – 86 OVR – The Brazilian scored once, recorded an assist, and won the MOTM award in the Chinese Super League team’s 6-1 win.
- Jonas Hofmann – CM – Borussia Mönchengladbach – 84 OVR – This is a tricky one. Usually, after a hat-trick from midfield, Hoffman would be a certainty, but he got an inform two weeks ago and EA don’t tend to give two TOTWs so close together. However, he’s difficult to overlook. Thorgan Hazard is another option from the same game, scoring once and assisting twice.
- Mesut Ozil – CAM – Arsenal – 87 OVR – Now with ten wins in a row in all competitions, it’s once again difficult to say which Arsenal player will get an in-form this week. Hector Bellerin made two assists, but he might be let down by the opening own-goal, and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang once again scored twice from the bench, but Ozil was the star of the show. He scored Arsenal’s first, assisted the stunning third goal, and played the killer pass for the second. He’ll probably get the nod this week.
- Josip Ilicic – CF – Atalanta – 84 OVR – Ilicic scored a hat-trick in his team’s 5-1 win over Chievo Verona.
- Anthony Martial – LW – Manchester United – 85 OVR – Martial wasn’t a stand out player vs. Chelsea, but his two goals cannot be ignored. If it wasn’t for a 96th minute equalizer, they’d be winning goals.
- Robert Lewandowski – ST – Bayern Munich – 91 OVR – The superstar striker scored twice and assisted once as Bayern were 3-1 winners over Wolfsburg.
- Wayne Rooney – ST – DC United – 84 OVR – Rooney has been on the fringes of TOTW squads for a few weeks but this should finally be his week, having scored twice this weekend.
The full team will be revealed via EA Sports’ Twitter account at 10am ET on Wednesday, and the players will be released into packs at 1pm the same day.
That does it for our FIFA 19 Team of the Week 6 (TOTW 6) predictions. For more tips and tricks on the game, check out our FIFA 19 wiki guide.