How to Complete All Season 5 Week 9 Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale
Another week passes us by, and that can only mean there’s a fresh set of weekly challenges live in Fortnite. The week 9 challenges in Season 5 are pretty straightforward, and despite being delayed a couple of days, they have finally popped up in the game. If you’re still working towards getting that bad-ass Ragnarok skin at Tier 100, you may want to get through these week 9 challenges as fast as possible. Well, keep on reading and we’ll guide you through each and every one of them.
All Season 5 Week 9 Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale
Season 5 Week 9 Free Challenges in Fortnite
- Deal Damage with Explosive Weapons to Opponents (500) Ahh of course we’d have explosive weapons damage to rack up in week 9. This means you’ll need to grab remote explosives, any type of grenade, grenade launchers, or rocket launchers and start dishing out 500 damage with them. To easily rack up explosive damage, play a Duos or Squads game. Any downed enemies can easily be wiped out with explosives for about 100 damage. Easy!
- Get Trick Points in a Shopping Cart or ATK (150,000) – There are a bunch of ATK spawn locations in Fortnite, and we’ve got a number of them listed here. Once you’ve got an ATK or a shopping cart, you’ll need to start jumping off of ramps or cliff edges and land them safely. As soon as you do, you’ll notice a points scorer ticking away in the bottom left-hand corner. You can earn more points by rotating while you’re airborne. One of the best ways to rack up trick points fast is to take an ATK or shopping cart through a rift. As long as you land it, you’re looking at 70,000+ points.
- Follow the Treasure Map Found in Shifty Shafts – You could go on a big treasure hunt and probably get killed searching for the map in Shifty Shafts, or you can just check our guide for the treasure location and save yourself the headache.
Season 5 Week 9 Battle Pass Challenges in Fortnite
- Search a Chest in Haunted Hills (Part 1/5) – The searching chests in different locations challenge has returned in Fortnite’s week 9 challenges, and this time you’ll need to start off by heading to Haunted Hills. Once you’ve got a chest, you’ll be tasked with getting a chest from another named location and so on until you’ve cleared all five. You’ll be awarded with one battle star for every part you clear. Easy!
- Visit Different Stone Heads (7) – We’ve got a complete guide on where to find the stone heads locations you need for this one of the week 9 challenges here. Check it out and get this challenge wrapped up nice and quick.
- Assault Rifle Eliminations (5) – Simply rack up five eliminations with assault rifles in the game. This can be the standard assault rifle, the Scar, burst assault rifle, thermal scoped, or regular scoped assault rifles. The five eliminations don’t need to be racked up in the same game, so this should be one of the week 9 challenges you just unlock over time in Fortnite. However, to speed things along, dropping players in a Duos, Squads, or Soaring 50s game with one weapon and finishing them off with any kind of assault rifle is a simple and effective method if you’re struggling.
- Eliminate Opponents in Tomato Temple (3) – And finally, you’ll need to head to the newest named location to hit Fortnite’s map and rack up three eliminations for the last of the week 9 challenges. To easily pick off enemies in Tomato Temple, you’ll want to land at ground level, ideally on a weapon. Don’t go down into the lower sections of Tomato Temple, as it makes getting back out alive a nightmare. Instead, just wait for those who dive into the depths of Tomato Temple to get chests to start making their way back out. Pick them off with some well-placed shots, and you’ll be able to rack up some eliminations in no time.
That’s all you need to know to complete all Season 5 week 9 challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale. For more tips, tricks, and information on this current season, be sure to check out our ever-expanding Season 5 wiki.