Sega has officially opened up pre-registration for Yakuza Online, also known as Ryu ga Gotoku Online in Japan. The news was revealed earlier today on the game’s official website alongside a short trailer. The clip shows off a quick glance at protagonist Kasuga Ichiban and his detailed back tattoo, which once again happens to be a dragon just like previous protagonist Kazuma Kiryu.
Japanese fans who sign up now will receive in-game bonuses as incentive. Here are the bonus items you will receive for pre-ordering at each tier:
- 10,000 pre-registrations – 100 diamonds
- 30,000 pre-registrations – One Upgrade Coin (Small), 100 diamonds (200 overall)
- 50,000 pre-registrations – Five Ability Coins, 100 diamonds (300 overall)
- 80,000 pre-registrations – Stamina MAX, 100 diamonds (400 overall)
- 100,000 pre-registrations – SSR Haruka Sawamura, 100 diamonds (500 overall)
Those interested in pre-registering can do so via Twitter, SEGA ID, email, LINE app and Google Play.
While this news may be inconsequential for fans that don’t pre-order games, they can take solace in the fact that the update at least confirmed Yakuza Online will make its 2018 release window in Japan.
Yakuza Online will be available for mobile devices and PC upon its release. Be sure to check back for the approximate release date, as well as any news on a western version of the title as well.