All Disney Licenses in Kingdom Hearts III
Fans have been waiting a long time for Kingdom Hearts III, the game that’ll finally continue the story of Sora, Donald, and Goofy. Unlike the last couple entries in the series, Kingdom Hearts III sticks to the style of the first two games, even increasing the party size to five. Of course, there’ll be plenty of Disney worlds to explore, both new and returning. While fans still have to wait a little while for Kingdom Hearts III to release on Jan. 29, 2019, we do know a good amount of Disney licenses that will be featured in the game. Of course, keep in mind that this isn’t the full list of every Disney license that will be included in Kingdom Hearts III, and we likely won’t know every license until the game actually releases. Nevertheless, here’s every Disney license we know so far, and we’ll make sure to try and update this article as new information comes out.
All Disney Licenses in Kingdom Hearts III So Far
- Tangled – Playable world
- Big Hero 6 – Playable world
- Toy Story – Playable world, Buzz and Woody as party members.
- Monster’s Inc. – Playable world, Mike and Sully as party members.
- Frozen – Playable world.
- Hercules – Playable world, Hercules as a party member.
- Pirates of the Caribbean – Playable world.
- The Little Mermaid – Ariel appears as a summon.
- Wreck it Ralph – Ralph appears as a summon
- The Lion King – Simba appears as a summon.
- Ratatouille – Remy appears in a cooking minigame in Twilight Town.
- Fantasia – Yen Sid and Mysterious Tower world.
- Mickey Mouse – Classic cartoons including Giantland, The Karnival Kid, and Musical Farmer are used in the Classic Kingdom minigames.
- Disney Theme Parks – “Attraction Flow” attacks use theme park rides in battle including Mad Tea Party, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Grizzly River Run and the Pirate Ship.
Are there any licenses or tidbits we might have missed so far? If you’ve noticed anything else, let us know down in the comments below. For more on everything Kingdom Hearts III related, make sure to search Twinfinite.