How to Get Scout Badges in The Sims 4 Seasons
The Sims 4 Seasons is our chance to finally have some weather and holidays in the game. Not only that, though, it brings along some sweet new careers. Sim children or teens will be able to become well-adjusted members of society after school thanks to the Scout career. It consists of gathering badges, so here’s how to join the career and get those.
First and foremost, your sim child or teen needs to join the Scout career. Have a look at their phone, click the house icon, and choose “Join After School Activity.” Then, select the Scout one. It’s unpaid and will have them going after school, Mondays through Fridays.
Once they join, they’ll get the Scouting Badge Board in their inventory. Place it and you’ll be able to “View Badge Progress” there. This helps yous see how you can advance through each category.
- Arts & Crafts – Make crafts, drawings, or paintings
- Civic Responsibility – Repair or clean
- Give Back – Make donations through the computer or mailbox, or perform the friendly interaction of “Give Gift”
- Good Deeds – Entertain a toddler, make someone laugh, take out the trash, or help someone with their homework
- Keep Fit – Dance or exercise
- Outdoor Adventurer – Catch fish, find frogs, or grill outdoors
- Scholarly Aptitude – Read books or complete homework
- Sociability – Do friendly interactions
- Young Scientist – Use the microscope, telescope, or do computer programming
Each one will require you to do the specific things a number of times. Once you’ve done them all, you can click back on the board you placed and choose “Collect Badge.” Oh, and don’t forget to wear the cute little uniform!
That’s all there is to getting the scout badges in The Sims 4 Seasons! If you need more help with the game, let us know in the comments down below.