Konami has just announced that Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner will be coming to PS4, PSVR, and Steam this September. The game will be playable in VR, which is a good fit for the fast-paced mech action game. You can check out the introduction trailer down below.
In addition to that, here are some of the features you can expect from the game:
- Optional “Pro Mode” controller setup allows for faster selection of sub-weapons to help engage in rapid-fire combat
- “Very Easy” difficulty setting offers an alternative option for players who wish to enjoy the cinematic experience of the game’s story or are new to VR
- Various training modules and a mini-map
- Additional VR content for an even more captivating experience:
- 3D Hangar: Interact with Jehuty in VR
- 3D Model Viewer: Explore various refined 3D models in full 360 degrees
- Cinematic Theater: After completing the game, unlock the ability to re-watch any story sequence with the option to view cut-scenes in full VR
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner – M∀RS (pronounced “Mars”) will be released on Sept. 6, and pre-orders for the game are now open.