All Chaos Arcana in Wizard of Legend
In Wizard of Legend, players are tasked with going through a series of dungeons in an attempt to clear the Chaos Trials. By beating all the bosses and overcoming the challenges in the Trials, you’ll then be awarded with a random Chaos Arcana, which is an extremely powerful spell you can use in future runs.
The only way to unlock the Chaos Arcana spells is by beating the game and the Chaos Trials, which means that you’ll need to play through the game multiple times if you want everything. We’ve listed all of the unlockable Chaos Arcana spells down below.
- Phantom Brigade: Summon 5 Chaos Knights that lock onto enemies and attack.
- Mortal Coil: Impale all enemies in a line with a spear of chaos and drag them to you.
- Null Parade: Throw out a cluster of chaos orbs that explode on landing.
- Chaotic Rift: Dash through a rift torn open by primal chaos. Allows you to warp through walls that are within range of a normal dash.
- Distortion Beam: Summon a beam of chaos energy.
- Arcane Intervention: Throw a chaos monolith with the first activation of this spell, creating a circle around your character that allows you to send all enemies inside the circle to the location of the thrown monolith when the spell is activated a second time. At the time of teleporation, enemies are enveloped in a chaos storm. Enemies already standing atop the monolith are also hurt by the storm.
- Chaos Crusher: Create a chaotic rift to strike foes before compressing it and firing it forward.
- Absolute Finale: Throws out an orb of primal chaos that erases the first enemy hit from existence! Enemies that cannot be erased will take heavy damage instead.
Be sure to search for Twinfinite for more information on Wizard of Legend.