Persona 5: Best Sadayo Kawakami Gifts
Best Sadayo Kawakami Gifts in Persona 5
When you aren’t busy slaying shadows and stealing hearts, Persona 5 lets you spend some quality time with your different Confidants. One particular person you can call up at night is Becky, AKA your high school teacher, Sadayo Kawakami. If you’re feeling exceptionally generous (you’ll be spending 5,000 yen each time you spend time with her), you can give your teacher a gift to quickly increase your relationship. Here are the best Sadayo Kawakami gifts in the game:
- Designer Perfume (Shibuya Underground Mall)
- Casatella (Shibuya Underground Mall)
- Star Mirror (Shinjuku General Store)
- Chocolate Truffles (Shibuya Underground Mall)
- Incense Set (Shibuya Underground Mall)
- Crimson Lipstick (Shibuya Underground Mall)
- Rakugo Collection (Shibuya Underground Mall)
- Best of KGB49 (Shibuya Underground Mall)
- Heart Ring (Shibuya Underground Mall)
- Idol Pins (Akihabara)
Now, you might be asking yourself why would you even want to spend time with your teacher after class and even pay for her company. Luckily, increasing her rank offers a handful of useful services and features that you can take advantage of. One good example is Slack Off, which basically lets you craft infiltration items or just goof off during class hours. Meanwhile, Super Housekeeping has her making lockpicks and other infiltration items on your behalf while you go off doing other activities.
For more tips and tricks on Persona 5, make sure to search for Twinfinite.