Persona 5: Best Hifumi Togo Gifts
The female Shogi champion Hifumi Togo may have made some enemies over the years, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t be her friend. If you are hoping to boost your relationship with Hifumi, you’d be best served by buying her some gifts. Choose poorly, and you’ll have wasted your hard-earned money. As you can only purchase each gift once, ensure that you choose wisely. Below is the list of items that would most catch her fancy; she basically likes things that smell nice and look nice.
- Book Cover (Shibuya Underground Mall)
- Sakura Fan (Shibuya Underground Mall)
- Uji Matcha Flan (Shibuya Underground Mall)
- Rakugo Collection (Shibuya Underground Mall)
- Designer Perfume (Shibuya Underground Mall)
- Incense Set (Shibuya Underground Mall)
- Glass Vase (Shibuya Underground Mall)
- Black Mug (Shinjuku General Store)
- Fountain Pen (Shinjuku General Store)
Do you know what else smells nice and looks nice? Why, our Persona 5 wiki, of course! Just one look and you’ll see that it covers everything you need to know about Persona 5, from battling to school-related matters and more. To be fair, we haven’t officially smelt it yet, but we’re cautiously optimistic that it has an aroma Hifumi would go nuts for.