How to Get Free Energy in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery is a free-to-play mobile game that brings players to the School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. While you won’t have to spend a single cent to play the game, the game does support microtransactions through Energy that you’ll need to keep playing the game. Luckily, there are some hidden locations scattered throughout the school that supplies players with some Energy for free. Here’s where you can get some free Energy in the game:
- East Towers: Painting of a woman in a white dress next to the Charms classroom
- West Towers: Nature painting next to the Prefect’s bathroom
- Lower Floor West: The stone fire stand to the right of the Great Hall
- Lower Floor West: The middle stone knight statue to the right of the Great Hall
- Dungeons: The house elf to the right of the Kitchens
- Castle Grounds: The stick in the foreground in front of the Whomping Willow
Do keep in mind, however, that there is a max Energy cap in the game. That basically means you can’t keep hoarding energy as you please, and that you’ll also have to spend it. With that in mind, you shouldn’t tap the following locations if you’re at max energy. On top of that, the free Energy does regenerate, albeit at a snail’s pace.
For more tips and tricks on Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, make sure to search for Twinfinite.