All Film Camera Locations in Fortnite Battle Royale
Another Tuesday means a new set of challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale’s Season 4 Battle Pass. This time, the week two challenges have players searching for chests in Greasy Grove, consuming Hop Rocks, and searching for more hidden treasure. However, the week 2 challenge most likely to cause some players some difficulty is the one that tasks players with tracking down different film camera locations and dancing in front of them. Here’s everything you need to know to complete the challenge, including all film camera locations we’ve found in Fortnite Battle Royale so far.
All Film Camera Locations
- The first of the film camera locations in Fortnite Battle Royale can be found just to the west of Shifty Shafts. Head into the house just next to this named location and head downstairs to find a streaming set-up and an opportunity for you to dance in front of one of the film cameras.
- Another of the film camera locations is to the east of Junk Junction. You’ll want to head to the warehouse-looking building and go inside. The film camera is just waiting for you here.
- Moisty Mire is another place you’ll need to visit for film camera locations, and if you head to the southeast corner, you’ll spot a helicopter that has crashed into a tree. Look around to find another of the film camera locations perched on top of a ramp nearby.
- Next up, we’re heading to the soccer pitch between Tilted Towers and Snobby Shores. There’s also a swimming pool, gas station, and taco shop here, too, if you’re unfamiliar with the pitch itself. Head inside the largest building and you’ll find one of the film camera locations pointed towards the pitch.
- Number five of the film camera locations in Fortnite Battle Royale can be found atop the bridge right by the prison in the southeast area of the map. Head here, bust a dance in front of it, and that’ll be another ticked off.
- We next need to head to Risky Reels and look for the building on the northern side of the crater in the center of this named location. Head through the metal door and keep going until you find yourself in a room with a green screen. The film camera is just sat here waiting for you.
- Finally, you’ll want to head to Haunted Hills and land at the church. Head through the main entrance and look behind the alter to find the seventh and final of the film cameras we’ve uncovered so far in Fortnite Battle Royale.
Found any film camera locations we’ve not yet pointed out in Fortnite Battle Royale? Comment down below and we’ll be sure to update this post.
For more on Fortnite Battle Royale, be sure to check out our ever-expanding wiki.