All RIZAP Foods for the RIZAP Challenge in Yakuza 6
Yakuza 6: The Song of Life makes quite a few changes from the previous entries in the series, one of which is how experience works. Kiryu now has five different types of experience that he earns, and almost everything you do in Yakuza 6 grants you some kind of experience, even side activities. A new side activity, or minigame, that you can undertake in Yakuza 6, is the RIZAP Challenge, and you’ll need RIZAP foods to complete it.
RIZAP is an actual real-life chain of gyms in Japan, and in Yakuza 6 Kiryu can head there to undertake some intensive physical training guided by a motivator. After you’ve completed a round of workouts, the trainer will send you a meal plan. To complete the RIZAP Challenge you need to eat the correct food, which will grant you a pretty big XP bonus. The twist, of course, is that the meal plan is only sent as a hint and each one doesn’t explicitly tell you what you need to eat.
There’s a sizable list of RIZAP foods that can be sent to you in Yakuza 6, so we’ll help fill you in on what each one wants. Make sure the very first food you eat after the challenge is only the suggested one. These are in no specific order as they can pop up at any time randomly, just search for the hint that you get.
How to Get All Rizap Foods in Yakuza 6
- Cafe Alps — Sandwich Pack – This time, we’ll aim for a dish that will bulk you up, but is also easy to eat! A standard light meal that includes eggs, meat, and vegetables would be good! A meal like that is usually offered in the morning.
- Fuji Soba — Egg Tempura Soba – This time, let’s go for a well-balanced meal. Okay… I suggest a quick meal that has carbs, eggs and veggies! It’s at a place you’d stop by when you just need a light meal! Their homemade soup has a great flavor!
- Wild Jackson — Wild Fried Chicken – Now, we’ll focus heavily on protein! Let’s see… You should eat an entire, delicious chicken thigh! They’re great to eat after training, but keep it mild!
- Smile Burger — King Smile Burger – Now, let’s go for a bulk-up menu! Let’s see… I suggest you go to a fast food chain and order something that offers double the average amount of meat. That’ll put a smile on your face!
- Ikinari Steak — Sirloin 200g – This time, let’s go meat only! Meat is the best for building muscle! I’m suggesting something that’s relatively low in fat! It’s best when cooked on a grill!
- Yoronotaki — Kotchori Salad – Let’s focus on nutrition! How about a dish that contains a lot of scallions? You’ll be tempted to drink alcohol, but please try your best to resist it.
- Akaushimaru — Beef Plate – This time, let’s avoid carbs. You should go for that one dish consisting of just beef. Oh, you’re free to eat pickled red ginger with it too!
- Sushi Zanmai — Tuna Zanmai – You should eat some fish once in a while! Let’s have that one fish Japanese people just love! How about a dish that allows you to enjoy various parts of it?
- Yoronotaki — Skewer Platter – This time, we’ll go with a dish that consists of meat and vegetables. Let’s see… How about one where you can enjoy five different types of it? It all comes served on a skewer!
- Ringer Hut — Vegetable Champon – This time, you should consume carbs and vegetables. Make sure it’s heavy on the vegetables. This meal is famous as a Nagasaki specialty!
- Osaka King — Mapo Tofu – This time, protein will be our main focus! I suggest a meal that offers a lot of vegetable protein! It might be good for the appetite if it’s on the spicier side.
- Gindaco Highball Tavern — Cheese and Spicy Fish Roe – This time, let’s try something out of the ordinary. Let’s see… How about a round food that comes with cheese on top? It’s apparently most popular with women. You can eat it at a counter!
- Kyushu No. 1 Star — Chashu Rice Bowl – Now, let’s go for a bulk-up meal. Hmm… I suggest a rice dish topped with lots of thin pork slices! These pork slices are often used in some noodle dishes too!
- Fuji Soba — Katsudon – This time, let’s go for a bulk-up meal. Let’s see… I suggest a dish where you can consume rice, pork, and egg all together!
- Cafe Alps — Original Beef Curry – This time, let’s go with a bulk-up menu that’ll have you consume plenty of carbs! It’s the national dish that everyone loves! Please get the one with beef!
- Kanrai — Harami (standard grade is alright) – You can’t go wrong with meat after a workout! Just this one time, I’ll let you have some popular yakiniku!
- Yoronotaki — Smelt Fish with Roe – Let’s try an unusual dish this time! I suggest some bite-sized grilled fish. It’s chock-full of calcium and protein! The flavorful roe will have you hooked!
- Sushi Gin — Lobster Miso Soup – This time, let’s go for a dish low in sugar and high in protein. Oh yeah… I suggest a nutritious dish that’s packed with lobster!
- Osaka King — Banbanji Chicken Salad – This time, let’s maintain a good balance of vitamins and protein! I suggest going for vegetables and chicken! Steamed chicken breasts would be ideal!
- Osaka King — Twice-Cooked Pork – Now, let’s go with a dish that contains both pork and veggies! Make sure it’s something that’ll fill you up! Cabbage would be good for the vegetable!
- Ringer Hut — Veggie-Filled Soup – This time, we’ll focus on veggies! Did you know ginger also has tons of digestive health benefits? I want you to combine a ton of veggies with ginger! There’s a popular chain that’s been in town for years that serves up some great veggie dishes.
- Wette Kitchen — Wette Egg Burger – You should eat some junk food once in a while to bulk up! Let’s see… How about a fast food place where you can eat a good, old-fashioned, sunny-side up egg?
- Smile Burger — Smile Salad – This time, let’s cut calories and focus on nutrient intake! Let’s see… You should go to a fast food chain and only have vegetables. It’s one of their standard dishes.
- Ikinari Steak — Wild Hamburg Steak 300g – This time, let’s go for a dish that’s a big hit with the kids. Let’s see… Maybe something that’s packed with juicy meat and cooked on a hot iron plate! I suggest you eat 300 grams of it!
And there you have all of the RIZAP foods and their clues to help you eat the right meal after your workout in Yakuza 6. For more on Yakuza 6, be sure to search Twinfinite.