How to Cycle Vending Machine Weapons in Fortnite Battle Royale
In the latest Fortnite patch version 3.4, Vending machines have been placed around the map, each with the ability to trade materials for weapons. These vending machines appear with different rarities across the map and can only trade for weapons of that rarity. The higher the rarity, the higher the price of the item, as you’d expect. Each material type, wood, stone, metal will have a corresponding weapon to buy in each cycle of the vending machine, so make sure you are stocked up on all three.
- Common (white) version will cost 100 materials.
- Uncommon (green) version will cost 200 materials.
- Rare (blue) version will cost 300 materials.
- Epic (purple) version will cost 400 materials.
- Legendary (gold) version will cost 500 materials.
Three items will slowly rotate through the vending machine in Fortnite, so you can either wait for the item you’re looking for, or simply swing your pickaxe (RT/R2) to immediately cycle to the next of the three options. There is no limit to how many items you can buy from the vending machine, as long as you have the required materials to do so.
For more guides be sure to check out Twinfinite.net