How to Complete All Tier 100 Challenges (Season 3) in Fortnite Battle Royale
Congratulations! If you’re reading this, you’ve either reached Tier 100 and want some tips on how to complete all of the new challenges you’ve unlocked, or you’re just curious what they are and decided to have a snoop around. Either way, we’re here to make your life a little bit easier when it comes to the Tier 100 Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale’s Season 3 Battle Pass. Completing all of them will net you a sweet glider, so let’s just dive right into the Tier 100 challenges themselves.
All Tier 100 Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale (Season 3)
- Search 7 Chests in a Single Match – For this one, we recommend jumping into a Solo session and landing at one of the named locations. Somewhere like Flush Factory would be good for this, or even the unnamed industrial plot just to the northeast of it. If you’re lucky and get the place to yourself, you’ll likely get a fair bunch of chests early on in the game pretty quickly. From there on, look in every house you come across as you make your way in towards the storm, and you should complete this challenge without much of an issue.
- Play matches with at least one elimination (10) – One of the more self-explanatory Tier 100 challenges here. Get at least one elimination in a match, then rinse repeat nine more times.
- Deal damage to opponents in a single match (1,000) – You’ll get this within 10 matches tops, as long as you’re actually landing some shots on opponents.
- Pickaxe Eliminations (1) – Pickaxe eliminations can be a real pain in the ass, but the best method of achieving this is to jump into a duo or squads match, down an enemy with a gun of some sort, and then finish them off with your pickaxe while they’re downed. Just keep an eye out for any teammates coming to save or revive them while you’re hacking away.
- Eliminations in a single match (5) – This one could take some players a while, as five eliminations can be difficult to achieve if you’re struggling to actually encounter people on your way in towards the storm. If you’re pretty confident in your own abilities and are struggling to find people, land in a busy, named location like Tilted Towers or Shifty Shafts. These often have plenty of floor weapons lying around and a fair few players dropping there. Grab a shotgun quickly and start cleaning up! With a bit of luck, you’ll have reached or surpassed five eliminations before the game ends for you.
- Place Top 10 in Solo (3) – Pretty self-explanatory, but if you’re looking for some general tips and tricks for improving your game in Fortnite Battle Royale, be sure to check out our guide here. If you’re happy having uneventful games, however, simply find somewhere quiet and hide until you’re in the last 10, only jumping into a fight when needed.
- Place Top 3 in Squads (3) – Placing in the top 3 in Squads can be pretty difficult in Fortnite Battle Royale, especially if you’re unlucky enough to land somewhere busy. To increase your chances of placing in the top 3, you’ll want to make sure you’re doing a few things. First, play with teammates that know how you play and you’ve had some experience playing with in the past. The more you play together, the easier you’ll find it to push and defend as a unit. You’ll also need to make sure you’re communicating clearly. Shout out compass numbers rather than just “over there,” and work as a team. If one person runs into battle, you better know you’re all going. And of course, if all else fails, just trying hiding. Or just be like Ninja and boss it on your own (we don’t advise that last one).
And there you have the Fortnite Battle Royale Tier 100 challenges for the Season 3 Battle Pass and what you need to do to complete them. For more on the game, be sure to check out our ever-expanding wiki.