How to Complete All Week 8 Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale’s Season 3 Battle Pass
Another new week means we get another healthy dose of Battle Pass challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale. The week 8 challenges in Battle Royale are fairly straightforward once again, though there are a few that could take a few tries to finally get nailed down. As such, we’ve put together a quick guide to help you complete all week 8 challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale’s Season 3 Battle Pass. Now, without further ado, let’s run through ’em.
All Week 8 Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale’s Season 3 Battle Pass & How to Complete Them
- Use a Vending Machine (1) – One of the easiest challenges of Fortnite’s week 8 challenges. Simply use our handy guide detailing a bunch of vending machine locations, head there, and part ways with that material.
- Deal damage with Explosive Weapons to Opponents (500) – Another one that doesn’t need a whole lot of explaining, but it can be tricky to deal explosive damage. Your best bets here are to use rocket launchers whenever possible, in any scenario. Alternatively, the best way to rack up explosive weapons damage easily is to try and land a grenade or rocket right next to an enemy you’ve downed in squads when their teammates are around. If you’re lucky, you’ll eliminate the player you downed, as well as deal some substantial damage to their teammates trying to revive them. It works best when they’re in a base of some sort and don’t have anywhere to run to.
- Search Chests in Snobby Shores (7) – Snobby Shores has a whole bunch of chests tucked away in its five houses. The house furthest south should have three inside it (including the hidden bunker behind the bookcase) and one out in its watchtower. The houses at the other end have a couple in each, and some additional chests can be found on a bench in one backyard, and behind the outdoor bar in another. Land here a few times and you should clear these out soon enough.
- Dance on different Dance Floors (3) – For this one, you’re going to have to bust a move once more around the map of Fortnite Battle Royale. This time, though, you’re looking for the hidden Dance Floors, which we’ve got a handy locations guide for right here. Once you arrive, simply select one of your dancing emotes with the d-pad, confirm, and you’ll mark one off. Do this at three different dance floors and you’re all set.
- Search between Three Boats (1) – If you’ve yet to work out the hidden location for the treasure in Fortnite Battle Royale’s week eight challenges, be sure to give our guide a check here.
- Assault Rifle Eliminations (5) – Drop into one of the named locations, grab any assault rifle you can lay your hands on and go hunting. Try and pick players off from a distance, as you’ll probably come out worse for wear if you go head-to-head with someone with a shotgun.
- Eliminate opponents in Dusty Depot (5)- For this one, focus on simply getting your hands on any weapon as soon as you land. See someone opening a chest? Try and steal the weapons out of it as soon as they open it if you can land by them in time. You simply want to hunt down people as soon as you land, regardless what weapon you’ve got. A shotgun, in particular, can be lethal at the start of a round before players have found shields, so keep an eye out for one as you’re dropping in.
And there you have everything you need to know to get the week 7 challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale. For more on the game, be sure to check out our ever-expanding wiki.