Bigben Interactive and Kylotonn Racing Games have today announced that V-Rally 4 will be coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC in September.
The series first appeared in 1997 on the original PlayStation and V-Rally 3 was a hit on PlayStation 2. However, it has now been 15 years since we saw a game release. The fourth numbered game, for which you can see a trailer below, will feature:
- Rally: From Africa to Sequoia Park and Japan, travel the world along difficult tracks and in extreme conditions, such as snow, ice, and mud.
- Extreme-Khana: You’ll have to be a master of precision and drifting on these tracks full of pitfalls.
- V-Rally Cross: Leave your opponents in the dust on these dirt and asphalt tracks and take on 7 expert adversaries.
- Buggy: Hop into your all-terrain vehicle to win the race on these particularly rugged tracks. Not for the faint of heart!
- Hillclimb: Race to the top behind the wheel of powerful cars.
Alain Jarniou, Game Director at Kylotonn, released a statement, and said, “It’s an extraordinary title that I have a very special connection to. I had a chance to join the team that created V-Rally to develop V-Rally 3 on the PlayStation 2 as a programmer. I’m very proud to be working on the franchise again 15 years later.”
The game will come to consoles and PC this September.