How to Complete All Week 3 Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale’s Season 3 Battle Pass
Fortnite Battle Royale’s Battle Passes bring a ton of new challenges to the table for players to complete. While some are unlocked simply by playing rounds throughout the week, others require you to go out of your way a little bit. As such, we’ve compiled this guide to help you complete all week 3 challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale’s Season 3 Battle Pass.
All Week 3 Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale’s Season 3 Battle Pass & How to Complete Them
- Harvest Building Resources with a Pickaxe (3000) – For the first of the week 3 challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale, you’ll likely just unlock this within the week through playing games. As long as you don’t avoid using your pickaxe in Fortnite Battle Royale, this shouldn’t cause you much of a problem.
- Deal damage with Suppressed Weapons to opponents (500) – This one’s best done toward the start of a round when other players are still looking for weapons. If you spot a silenced pistol or suppressed SMG, pick it up and start hunting people down. After a few rounds of doing this, you’ll be able to tick this one off the week 3 challenges list in Fortnite Battle Royale.
- Search chests in Junk Junction (7) – We advise holding off on this one for a while. Just because the challenge is live now, doesn’t mean you need to do it right away (and get killed 50 times in the process). Junk Junction is going to be busy for the first few days of the week 3 challenges being live. Wait until early next week and then start diving in. There are a fair few chests here, too, so it shouldn’t be too difficult to complete this.
- Land on different Bullseyes (7) – For this one, Epic Games has placed a ton of pulsating red Bullseyes across the map as you’re jumping from the Battle Bus. Simply land in seven of these and you’ll complete yet another of the week 3 challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale. Having issues finding some? We’ve got a handy list compiled for you here.
- Follow the treasure map found in Snobby Shores – By this point, you should know the deal with these treasure hunt challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale. You’ll need to first find a treasure map and work out the location on the map it’s hinting at before heading there to go and pick up the Battle Royale crest. Need help finding the location? We’ve got you covered with another handy guide here.
- Crossbow Eliminations (1) – Arguably one of the harder week three challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale’s Season 3 Battle Pass. Not only will you have to hope that you pick up a Crossbow off the floor, a dead body, or out of a chest, you’ll then have to actually land the shot and get the elimination. We recommend doing this in solos, so that if you nail the headshot, they’ll immediately be eliminated. None of this going down business.
- Eliminate opponents in Salty Springs (3) – Pretty much exactly as it says, though keep in mind it’s going to be very busy once again for the first few days. Look to get floor weapons rather than chests, and focus solely on going for kills rather than staying alive. If you get eliminated, you start over, land at Salty Springs, and rinse/repeat the process.
That’s all you need to know to complete all of Fortnite Battle Royale’s week three challenges in its Season 3 Battle Pass. For more on the game, be sure to check out our ever-expanding wiki.