All Ice Cream Truck Locations in Fortnite Battle Royale
Fortnite Battle Royale’s Battle Pass week four challenges have finally arrived and alongside the usual dealing damage with weapon types, searching chests in a named locale, and a specific type of elimination, players are also tasked with visiting different ice cream trucks. You’ll have likely seen an ice cream truck in the middle of battle in Fortnite Battle Royale, but if you’ve forgotten where you spotted them, we’ve compiled a quick list of five to help you clear this challenge easily.
- The first ice cream truck you’ll want to go to in Fortnite Battle Royale is in the south east corner of Retail Row in the middle of the street.
- Make your way to Pleasant Park and take a look around as you’re dropping in. The ice cream truck is pretty easy to spot, as it’s got a massive pink melted ice cream on the top.
- The third ice cream truck you’ll want to head to is to the motel which is just to the west of Anarchy Acres towards the top of the map. It’s literally right by the pool area, so it shouldn’t be too difficult to find.
- For another ice cream truck in Fortnite Battle Royale, you’ll need to make your way to Tomato Town. It’s towards the north end of town, so keep an eye out. This one could be trickier, though, as there’s an elimination challenge for this location at the moment.
- The final ice cream truck we’ve spotted in Fortnite Battle Royale is right in the center of Tilted Towers. Literally aim to land on the ‘T’ of Towers on your map and you’ll pretty much land right on top of it.
We’ll continue to add more ice cream truck locations as we spot them in Fortnite Battle Royale. For more on the game, be sure to check out our ever-expanding wiki.