Square Enix has a pretty decently-sized patch coming in the next few weeks, or “soon,” according to the company, for the newly-released Secret of Mana. Version 1.02 will be coming for PlayStation 4 in early March, with a release for both PS Vita and PC coming soon, the company has announced.
The patch notes are below:
- Reduced the frequency of application errors
- Fixed an error in which characters transition to a blacked-out screen
- Fixed an error in which the character’s color changes
- Fixed an error in which half of the screen goes dark
- Fixed an error in which party members revived at zero HP
- Fixed an error in which conversations would not finish on certain maps
- Fixed an error in which players slipped through floors on maps that are two floors
- Fixed an error that stops enemy movement when using a combination of some attacks and magic
- Fixed bow and arrow behavior in battles against some monsters
- Added a guide display for the switch button on the Ring Command screen
- Added an icon for the character currently using a ring on the Ring Command screen
- Added an item effect display for Item Rings and the Ring Command screen
Secret of Mana is currently available for PlayStation 4, PS Vita, and PC. It is not available for Switch, however, which is a bit bizarre considering how perfect the game would feel on the handheld.