All Basic Training Perks List for CoD WW2
For CoD WW2, Sledgehammer Games has replaced the long-standing perks system with Basic Training Perks. They are upgrades that are available to any division and can be equipped to help you in online battle, taking advantage of those perks that match your play style in CoD WW2. The full list of Basic Training Perks available at the launch of CoD WW2 is:
- Concussed – Take a British N 69 as a tactical and an extra piece of Lethal equipment.
- Inconspicuous – Quieter movement, and walk fast while crouched.
- Hunker – Early grenade warning, and take less explosive damage. Bonus: Fuse of Mk2 Fragmentation is reset on throwback.
- Energetic – Sprint again sooner, and no damage from falling.
- Scoped – While aiming down sights, have less idle sway and move faster.
- Flanker – While moving quickly, hidden from enemy Recon Aircraft. Bonus: Delayed detonation of enemy mines.
- Bang – Take a Mk Fragmentation as a Lethal and an extra piece of Tactical equipment.
- Forage – Resupply bullets from killed enemies, and swap weapons faster.
- Duelist – Take akimbo pistols as a Secondary. Bonus: Extra pistol ammunition.
- Serrated – Take Melee Weapon as Primary, and melee faster. Bonus: Two Throwing Knives and two Tacticals.
- Undercover – Killed enemy death locations hidden, and reticles do not change when targeted.
- Primed – Additional Primary Attachment, and flinch less when shot.
- Ordnance – Cheaper scorestreaks, and ability to re-roll your own Care Packages.
- Gunslinger – Fire guns while sprinting and diving.
- Lookout – Enemy targets appear from further away, and increased mini-map coverage.
- Hustle – Reload faster and while sprinting.
- Rifleman – Take two primary weapons, and swap faster.
- Instincts – Warning when targeted off-screen, and detect enemy explosive equipment.
- Requisitions – Scorestreaks do not reset on death, but cost more and can only be earned once.
- Launched – Take Launcher as Secondary, and resupply it from enemies killed without explosives
- Espionage – Enemy Scorestreaks and enemies you damage appear on mini-map.
Those are all the Basic Training Perks available in CoD WW2. For tips, tricks and guides on Sledgehammer’s game, check out our extensive wiki.