How to Get Every Stardrop in Stardew Valley
Stardew Valley will have you depleting that energy bar in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen quite a lot. Fear not, though, as a Stardrop permanently increases the player’s maximum energy by 34 points. As such, you’ll probably want to know how to get every last one of them in Stardew Valley. Fortunately for you, we’ve got a complete list below.
- Catch every fish and Willie will send you a letter with one of these handy fruits inside.
- Descend into the mines and reach floor 100. You’ll find another Stardrop in the treasure chest here.
- You’ll be given a Stardrop by your spouse when your friendship level reaches 13 hearts. The 13th heart is a secret hidden one, so just keep being nice to them and you’ll reach it eventually.
- You can buy a Stardrop from the Stardew Valley Fair for 2,000 Star Tokens which are earned by completing the mini-games. This event takes place on the 16th of Fall.
- Once you’ve made your way into the sewer, seek out Krobus. You can buy one off him for 20,000g.
- Donate all 95 missing items to the Museum and you’ll be rewarded with one of these.
- Finally, make your way into the Secret Woods and find Old Master Cannoli. You’ll want to make sure you have a Sweet Gem Berry before speaking to him. Hand over this special berry and he’ll give you a Stardrop in return.
And that’s all you need to know to get every one of these energy-giving fruits in Stardew Valley. For more on the game, be sure to check out our wiki.