Battlefield 1’s October monthly update has arrived and it finally lets players browse servers for the popular Operations mode.
The news comes via a tweet from the official Battlefield Twitter account revealing that the October update would hit Battlefield 1 later today, and that Operations would be added to the server browser.
Alongside this, the October patch also tweaks a bunch of things to help improve the overall gameplay experience, as well as raising the player limit on Operations from 40 to 64. This has been implemented in the hope of reducing match joining times and increasing the chances of joining an active populated server. You can check out the full patch notes here.
Battlefield 1’s multiplayer servers were down for a couple of hours earlier today, but they should be back up and running now.
Check Out More
- Almost All Gran Turismo Sport’s Trophies Are Obtainable Without Racing Online
- Get Ready to Snap Some Cool Pics for the Pokemon GO AR Photo Contest
- Four New Xbox One S Bundles With Halo, Minecraft, and Rocket League Announced for the Holidays
- A Slew of New Trials Are Coming to Xbox One and PC on EA and Origin Access
- Harvest Moon: Light of Hope Is Getting Physical Switch and PS4 Editions