How to Play All Minigames in Yakuza Kiwami
Minigames have always been a big part of Yakuza games, and Yakuza Kiwami is no different. You’ll definitely want to be trying your hand at the various minigames scattered around Kamurocho for fun, to make money, and even get the “What a Player” trophy. Of course, this is quite the undertaking as there’s plenty to play and see in Yakuza Kiwami, but we’ll help you find where everything is. We’ll give you what street and location you can find the minigame on, as well as the relative location on the map that it’s at, in addition to extra info if it’s needed.
- Pocket Circuit Racing (Pocket Circuit Stadium) – Shichifuku Street West – Northwest Corner of map
- Bowling (Mach Bowl) – Theater Square Alley – Northwest Corner of map
- MesuKing: Battle Bug Beauties (Club Sega) – Theater Square or Nakamichi Street – Northwest and South on map
- UFO Catcher (Club Sega) – Exact same location as MesuKing
- Photo Booth (Club Sega) – Same location as MesuKing, they’re the photo booths in the back right corner of the arcade
- Batting Cage (Yoshida Batting Center) – Hotel District – North on map
- Hostess Club (Jewel and Shine) – Shichifuku St. and Pink st. – North and South on map
- Billiards and Darts (Vincent) – Park Blvd. – Northeast on map
- Shogi (Shoten) – Senryo Ave. – Southeast on map
- Karaoke (Karaokekan) – Senryo Ave. – Southeast on map
- Mahjong (Orchid Palace Mahjong) – Nakamichi Alley – Southeast on map
- Dice Games (Gambling Hall/Lottery Ticket Booth) – Taihei Blvd. – This is a gambling hall you’ll unlock near the end of the story, and is a secret location accessed from the Lottery Ticket Booth in the middle of the city.
- Blackjack, Roulette, Poker, Baccarat (Purgatory and Kyushu No. 1 Star) – There are two different areas to play gambling games at, the first is the casino at Purgatory, which unlocks later in the story automatically. Secondly, you can unlock a secret underground casino at the Kyushu No. 1 Star ramen shop on the East side of the map. This is done by completing the substory “The Price of an F-Cup” and then selecting the no option when the bartender asks you to forgive him.
Those are all the minigames you can check out in Yakuza Kiwami, for more on the game make sure to stick with Twinfinite.