What Game Modes Are in the CoD WW2 Beta
If you’ve pre-ordered CoD WW2 already, you’ll likely have received a beta code which, following our instructions here, can be redeemed to get you involved in the action. Of course, this is a beta so it’s not the full experience you’ll get your hands on in November, but it gives you a taste of the multiplayer action of CoD WW2 nonetheless. With this being somewhat limited in the content it brings, some players are likely wondering exactly what game modes are on offer in the CoD WW2 beta.
Well, there are technically five different game modes on offer in the CoD WW2 beta. However, Mosh Pit is simply a rotation of a bunch of the most popular modes. Below you’ll find all of the different playlists on offer in the beta.
- Team Deathmatch: Eliminate the enemy team to score.
- Domination: Capture and hold the designated positions to score.
- Hardpoint: Capture and hold the hardpoints to score.
- Mosh Pit: A rotation of the most popular MP modes.
- War: A furious Allied vs. Axis battle across the war-torn village of St. Lo, France.
For more on the CoD WW2 beta and the full experience when it releases, be sure to check back with Twinfinite.