How to Get All Trophies and Achievements in Final Fantasy XV Episode Prompto
Final Fantasy XV’s next piece of character DLC is finally here with Episode Prompto, and along with it comes a brand new set of achievements and trophies. Episode Prompto is set in the latter half of the main game, when Prompto finds himself separated from the rest of the party in the frozen wastes of Niflheim. This episode, like Gladio’s, adds on a short list of trophies and achievements that shouldn’t be to hard to mop up in about 5 hours or so. We’ll help you figure out how to get everything.
Final Fantasy XV Episode Prompto Trophies and Achievements
- Unseen Assassin – Stealth Kill 3 enemies – Bronze (10G): This one is incredibly easy, the game will show you how to stealth kill an enemy so just do two more after that.
- Sharp Shooting – Took Down 30 enemies with Crackshots – Bronze (10G): This might take a bit longer, Crackshots are special moves Prompto can use after enemies have been staggered. Simply shoot or hit an enemy until they turn blue, then hit the Triangle or Y button to use a Crackshot.
- Field Photographer – Took 10 photos mid-battle using Selfie Shot – Bronze (10G): Another easy one, Selfie Shot is mapped to then L2 button, you’ll just need to build up the meter for Prompto’s bullet arts by attacking enemies, in order to use it. Then just do it 10 times.
- Unbreakable Bonds – Completed Episode Prompto on Normal – Bronze (10G): Self-explanatory, just play through the DLC on Normal.
- An Emperor Deposed – Defeated the Kaiser Behemoth – Silver (50G): The Kaiser Behemoth is a secret enemy in Episode Prompto, that can be unlocked by completing all sidequests that appear with yellow markers. It can be a tough battle, but just lure the behemoth towards one of the shacks with weapons for you to use, and then focus on using Aranea’s skill.
- (Secret) The Dragoonslayer – Defeat Aranea – Bronze (10G): By beating the main story of Episode Prompto you unlock an option an the menu called intensive training. This has you facing off directly with Aranea, and once you beat her you’ll get this.
- Dogged Rider – Earned the top ranking on all three time trail courses – Gold (110G): Again beating the main story unlocks Time Trail mode, with three different courses. Once you’ve practiced you should be able to do this without much problem, just focus on staying on smooth snow and avoiding rocks.
That’s the short list of trophies and achievements for Episode Prompto. For more guides on both Final Fantasy XV and Episode Prompto, make sure to check back in with Twinfinite.