A collection of 8 of Call of Duty’s most beloved zombie maps has made its way early to PlayStation 4. Titled Zombie Chronicles, the DLC pack can be purchased on the PlayStation Store for $29.99. While these maps are old, they are completely remastered, with updated graphics befitting the new generation of consoles.
The 8 maps are taken from three prior Call of Duty games’ Zombie modes. Here they are:
- Call of Duty: World at War: Nacht der Untoten (Abandoned Bunker), Verruckt (Wittenau Sanitorium), and Shi No Numa (Jungle Swamp)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops: Kino Der Toten (Theater of the Dead), Ascension (Soviet Cosmodrome), Shangri-la (Exotic Jungle Shrine) and Moon (Lunar Base)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II: Origins (WWI France)
In addition, players are able to use custom weapons featured in Black Ops 3 which were not available on the maps when they originally came out. To commemorate the release of Zombies Chronicles, a series of community events will also be taking place. For the next 8 days, players will earn double XP, Zombie calling cards, a weapon camo, new GobbleGums, and even a new PlayStation Theme.
Check Out More
- Ubisoft Reveals The Crew 2
- 4 Incredible, Tiny Details in This Year’s Games So Far
- What’s New in Injustice 2? Everything You Need to Know