How to Get a Custom Gamer Pic on Xbox One
While the selection of gamer pics given to Xbox One owners is by no means bad, they don’t allow you to really express yourself. Maybe you want to show your love for your favorite sports team or game character. Fortunately, with the Creators Update that released for the Xbox One and other Windows 10 devices in April, players can have a custom gamer pic of their choice. Here’s what you need to know to change your gamer pic.
First, you’ll need to upload the image from a USB drive, so make sure you have one free before proceeding any further. Once you’ve got a USB drive ready, follow the steps below.
- Find the image you want to use. It must be either a .png or .jpg file and be at least 1080 x 1080 pixels.
- Save the image to the USB flash drive and insert it into your Xbox One.
- Turn on your Xbox One, press the Home button on your Xbox One, and head up to your Profile at the very top of this menu. Then, select My Profile and Customize Profile. You’ll know be given the option to Change Gamerpic, select this.
- From here, you should be given the option to “Upload a Custom Image.” Select this, open your USB drive, and choose the image you want as your custom gamer pic.
- Your Xbox One will open the image in an editor. Use the LT and RT buttons with the right analog stick to position the image correctly.
- Select Upload and your image will replace your old one. Congratulations, you now have a custom gamer pic.
That’s all you need to do to get a custom gamer pic. For more tips, tricks, and information on Microsoft’s system, be sure to check back with Twinfinite.