How Long is Injustice 2
Injustice 2, like its predecessor and Mortal Kombat X (also from NetherRealm Studios), has a full story for players to fight through. There are 12 chapters, though there are really 13 since the last chapter is a branching storyline. It isn’t incredibly long, sitting at around 3-4 hours for one run through depending on your skill level. There is some replayability, though, thanks to the multiple endings and choices you can make within the story mode.
Each of the chapters follows one or two specific characters which you can take control of as you uncover the threat looming over humanity and Earth’s heroes. If you’re curious about each chapter, we’ve listed them all below along with who each one focuses on.
- Godfall – Batman
- The Girl Who Laughs – Harley Quinn
- The Brave and the Bold – Green Arrow & Black Canary
- Invasion! – Flash
- Sea of Troubles – Green Lantern
- Assault on Stryker’s Island – Blue Beetle & Firestorm
- Breaking and Entering – Cyborg & Catwoman
- Goddess of War – Wonder Woman
- Last Hope of Krypton – Supergirl
- Three Kings – Aquaman & Black Adam
- The World’s Finest – Batman & Superman
- The Choice – Batman & Superman
- Absolute Justice – Batman
- Absolute Power – Superman
The chapters with multiple characters allow you to choose who you want to use for each fight. You can fight all of them as one or switch between matches, the choice is yours. When you make the choice in chapter 12 however, you’re stuck with the hero you choose since it determines how the rest of Injustice 2’s story plays out.
Of course, Injustice 2 is much more than just its story. Once you’re done with that you have the Multiverse which is a constantly updating pool of challenges. You can also level up all 28, currently available fighters, and challenge other players online. You can lose countless hours to this game if you really want to.
For more tips, tricks, and information on Injustice 2, be sure to check out our ever-expanding wiki guide.