Koei Tecmo’s newest Warriors title has plenty of content for Dragon Quest fans to wade through, but it’s about to get even larger as Dragon Quest Heroes II will be receiving free content updates throughout the month of May. In fact, the very first update launches today, adding on a new sidequest for Maribel and Ruff from Dragon Quest VII, as well as one for the merchant Torneko from Dragon Quest IV. Here’s the full list of updates you can expect.
May 4, 2017
- Side Quest: Episode Maribel & Ruff
- Side Quest: Episode Torneko
May 11, 2017
- Side Quest: Episode Carver & Terry
- Side Quest: Episode Meena & Maya
- Special Boss Map: Estark
- Quest for the ultimate co-op spell: Kazzaple
May 18, 2017
- Side Quest: Episode Jessica & Angelo
- Side Quest: Episode Alena & Kiryl
- Additional Characters for Multiplayer mode #1: Luceus, Aurora, Bianca & Nera
May 25, 2017
- Additional Characters for Multiplayer mode #2: Dorik, Yangus, Isla & Psaro
- Special Boss Map: Dragon Lord
June 1, 2017
- Monster Medal Battle: Play online multiplayer competitively against players from around the world.
As you can see, there’s obviously going to be plenty of content to keep you busy. There’s now word yet on if we can expect any more updates, paid or free, after the month of May.
Dragon Quest Heroes II is currently available for PC and PS4. A Switch version of the title is currently in development as well, and is expected to launch sometime in 2017.
Have you picked up Dragon Quest Heroes II yet? Are you excited to get new quests and battles to contend with?