Sony has always been on point with constantly putting games on sale over at the PlayStation Store. This Easter weekend brings yet another PlayStation flash sale, where remastered titles are getting the spotlight. It’s always a treat to see past fan-favorite titles getting a second life on a new generation of consoles like the PlayStation 4.
Starting today until Monday, April 17, 8 AM PT, you’ll be able to save up to 75% on titles like Marvel: Ultimate Alliance Bundle, Dishonored Definitive Edition, Mega Man Legacy Collection, as well as movie remakes like Kickboxer: Vengeance, Lord of the Rings Trilogy and more. Spend your weekend the right way and check out some highlights of the sale down below:
- BioShock: The Collection – $29.99
- Mega Man Legacy Collection – $5.99
- Resident Evil Triple Pack – $29.74
- The Last of Us Remastered – $7.99
- Assassin’s Creed Liberation + Freedom Cry – $9.99
- Okami HD – $4.99
- Hitman Trilogy – $9.99
- Devil May Cry HD Collection – $4.99
- SteamWorld Dig – $4.99
- Grim Fandango – $4.99
- Cel Damage HD – $2.49
These are just a select bunch of the games that are on sale right now on the PSN store. If you want to see the whole list, it’s up on the PlayStation Blog right here.
Don’t forget! The sale ends Monday, April 17 at 8 AM PT.
CHECK OUT MORE
- See How Rime Is Shaping up in Newest Developer Diary
- Game Theory Can’t Let Go, Takes on Mass Effect’s Indoctrination Theory Again
- Fire Emblem Heroes Celebrates Shadow of Valentia Release Early with New Summoning Banner