BEST SKILLS TO UNLOCK IN SNIPER GHOST WARRIOR 3
Sniper, Ghost, and Warrior are the three areas for which you earn XP in Sniper Ghost Warrior 3. Killing enemies with your sniper and getting headshots will get you Sniper XP, Ghost XP is earned by taking enemies out quietly using stealth kills or your silenced pistol, and Warrior XP is gained through getting killstreaks or taking out enemies with your secondary weapon. To help you out, we’ve compiled a list of the best skills to unlock in Sniper Ghost Warrior 3. As you earn XP in theses three categories, you will earn skill points for each of them. You can then use those skills points to unlock abilities in three skill trees. Each gameplay elements has nine skills that can be unlocked and they match the style of combat they represent. To help you out, we’ve compiled a list of the best skills to unlock in Sniper Ghost Warrior 3.
Sniper – The Best Skills to Choose:
- Scavenger (Tier 1 – 1 Skill Point) – Get 50% more loot from bodies when searching. (crafting supplies, money etc).
- Zen Master (Tier 2 – 4 Skill Points) – Hold your breath for 50% longer when aiming.
- Marksman (Tier 3 – 8 Skill Points) – Reload your rifle 20% quicker.
Ghost – The Best Skills to Choose:
- Pickpocket (Tier 1 – 1 Skill Point) – Quickly auto-loot dead enemies after melee kills.
- Endurance (Tier 2 – 4 Skills Points) – Additional health chunk, 33% increase.
- Crawler (Tier 3 – 8 Skills Points) – Move 20% faster when crouching.
Warrior – The Best Skills to Choose:
- Runner (Tier 1 – 1 Skill Point) – Stamina drains slower.
- Fast Hands (Tier 1 – 4 Skills Points) – Faster reloading.
- Berserk (Tier 3 – 8 Skill Points) – While on final chunk of health, you gain unlimited stamina for 20 seconds.
Those are the best skills to unlock in each category in Sniper Ghost Warrior 3. For more on the game, be sure to stick with Twinfinite.