Ubisoft is publishing Ghost Recon Wildlands. And if there’s one thing Ubisoft has been doing well lately, it’s supporting its titles post-launch. While The Division drew some criticism, many patches have been fixed many of the game’s problem. Rainbow Six Siege has been solid and its continued management and updates make it a beloved title.
With just under a week to go before release, Ubisoft announced their plans for the game’s season pass. Here it is outlined below:
- One week early access to two expansions: Narco Road and Fallen Ghosts.
- New missions
- Faction skin packs
- Exclusive Bolivian Minivan vehicle
- Permanent 5% exp boost
- 1 time use XP boost (+50% for player and +25% for party members. 2 hour limit)
Ghost Recon Wildlands throws players into Bolivia, where they are tasked with taking down the local drug cartel. This will be the first Ghost Recon in two instalments to be realistic (the last two were a bit futuristic). While the Division has its similarities, Wildlands promises a bit more diversity in ways to tackle missions. The terrain will also be drastically different and features changing weather effects.
Check Out More
- Sony Applauds Nintendo for Zelda: Breath of the Wild Reviews
- The Internet Is Freaking out over the New Overwatch Hero Orisa
- You Can’t Transfer Nintendo Switch Game Saves Across Consoles