All Achievements/Trophies in Final Fantasy XV: Episode Gladio
Final Fantasy XV’s first character DLC Episode Gladio is here, and it comes with a set of new achievements/ trophies to unlock as well. The story of the episode is around two hours long, although you’ll still have some achievements to unlock at that point. Episode Gladio takes place during the main story of Final Fantasy XV, after Gladio realizes he needs to obtain more power to continue serving as the Shield of the King. He sets off with Cor to explore some mysterious ruins that hold the ancient remains of the Crownsguard. Here’s how you can nab all of the achievements and trophies for the DLC.
Be aware that there are minor spoilers for Episode Gladio below.
- Picker Upper (Bronze, 10G) – Picked up all items. This is a straightforward one, you just need to pick up every item scattered across the episode. Just make sure to explore every nook and cranny and keep an eye out for those blue sparkles on the ground.
- Column Colossus (Bronze, 10G) – Uprooted all columns. Gladio can pull columns out of the ground and use them to attack enemies. They’re pretty large so you shouldn’t have trouble spotting them, just walk up and interact with each one.
- Master and Pupil (Bronze, 10G) – Performed 5 link-strikes with Cor. Another straightforward one, but unfortunately you can’t manually execute link-strikes as Gladio. This means you’ll need to use them by having Cor nearby whenever you do a parry or blindside strike.
- Shield of the Chosen King (Bronze, 10G) – Completed the trials on Normal. You’ll get this automatically by beating the game on normal.
- No Pain, No Gain (Bronze, 10G) – Score 500,000 points or more in score attack. You’ll unlock the score attack mode after beating the story. You just need to survive and kill enough enemies to get at least 500,000 points. A good way to boost your score is by focusing on parrying, which will let you hit enemies with a devastating attack, and boost your score.
- A New Blademaster (Gold, 110G) – Score 1,000,000 points or more in score attack. Same as above, just try and focus on parrying and avoiding enemy attacks.
- Transcendence (Silver, 50G) – Defeated Cor. The option to fight Cor will unlock after you beat the story of the DLC, but be prepared as he’s one tough opponent.
For more help, tips, and guides on both Final Fantasy XV and Episode Gladio, make sure to check back with Twinfinite.