Electronic Arts have announced a free trial for Battlefield 1 will be available from March 3 to March 5. The free trial has been confirmed for Xbox One and PC but PS4 players are out of luck.
Xbox One players will have access to both single-player and multiplayer modes with no restrictions, with the only requirement being an active Xbox Live Gold membership.
The PC Battlefield 1 free trial, available via Origin, is more restricted. In addition to being limited to 10 hours play time, PC players will only have access to one chapter from the single-player campaign and only two maps in multiplayer mode.
All progress from the Battlefield 1 free trial will stay with the player’s accounts for both Xbox One and PC users, even after the free weekend comes to an end.
Battlefield 1 was well received on release; Twinfinite’s Hayes Madsen gave it a glowing review, saying “Battlefield 1 is a hugely refreshing take on not only the series but the shooter genre in general.” If you’ve read reviews and watched gameplay videos but still haven’t picked it up, this free trial may be just enough to change your mind.
CHECK OUT MORE
- A King’s Tale: Final Fantasy XV Celebrates Free Release with New Trailer
- New Avatar Game In The Works By Ubisoft And Massive Entertainment
- Where to Buy a Nintendo Switch Without a Pre-Order
- You Can Start Sharing Your Custom Overwatch Games Today
- Battlefield 1 Expansions Will Turn the Tides and Take Players to the Apocalypse
This post was originally written by John Santina.