How to Get All Trophies and the Platinum – Horizon Zero Dawn Trophy Guide
As you make your way through Horizon Zero Dawn, uncovering the truth of this world and Aloy’s past, you’ll find yourself unlocking a number of trophies along the way. Just like most major titles on PlayStation platforms, Horizon Zero Dawn has an elusive platinum trophy for players to obtain. Of course, in order to get it, you’ll need to do and find just about everything that Guerrilla Games has tossed into the game
To help you out on your quest to platinum glory, we’ve provided the full trophy list for Horizon Zero Dawn below. It’s worth noting that a majority of Horizon Zero Dawn’s trophy list is hidden, and while some do not give away story spoilers at all, others make direct reference to these. As such, we’ve split all of the game’s hidden trophies onto a second page to avoid any of you stumbling upon spoilers that you didn’t want to see. If you want to stay completely spoiler-free, we advise you turn back now.
- All Trophies Obtained (Platinum) – Obtained all Horizon Zero Dawn trophies.
- Stealth killed 10 machines (Bronze) – Performed a stealth kill on 10 machines. Simply creep up behind a machine and press R1 when the prompt appears on-screen to silently attack. Do this 10 times.
- 3 Strikes From Above (Bronze) – Killed 3 enemies using the Strike from Above skill. Once you’ve unlocked the Strike from Above skill from the skill tree, do this three times by pressing R1 when the button prompt appears on-screen.
- Tore off 10 components (Bronze) – Detached 10 components from machines during combat. Focus your aim on the different weapons and components of a machine. Knock 10 of these off to get this trophy.
- 10 Vulnerable machine kills (Bronze) – Killed 10 machines weak to Fire while burning, or weak to Freeze while frozen. You’ll unlock this naturally through the game by taking down Glinthawks, Fire Bellowbacks, and Sawtooths.
- Tore off 5 heavy weapons (Bronze) – Detached 5 heavy weapons from machines during combat. Use Tearblast arrows and aim for the weapons on the shoulders of Thunderjaws, or the Dart Cannon on the top of Ravagers. Do this five times to unlock this trophy.
- Headshot 30 human enemies (Bronze) – Killed 30 human enemies by landing headshots on them. Aim for the head with your bow when fighting human enemies and this will eventually pop.
- Downed 23 Grazer dummies (Bronze) – Found and knocked over all of the Grazer training dummies in the Nora region. There are 23 Grazer dummies dotted around Horizon Zero Dawn’s world like the ones at Rost’s house at the start of the game. Knock all of these over by attacking them with R2 to get this trophy.
- First Modification (Bronze) – Used a Weapon Coil or Outfit Weave on a modifiable weapon or outfit. Head to the crafting menu and select modify weapons. Select a weapon and press X and then choose a weapon coil to attach to it. Confirm your selection to get this trophy.
- Reached level 10 (Bronze) – Reached player level 10.
- Reached level 25 (Bronze) – Reached player level 25.
- Reach level 40 (Bronze) – Reached player level 40.
- Reach level 50 (Bronze) – Reached played level 50. This can be a little tricky to reach, but simply complete every main quest, side mission, Corrupted Zone, Cauldron, and Tallneck, and defeat as many enemies as you can on the way and you’ll reach this at about 40-50 hours in.
- All Skills Learned (Bronze) – Learned all available skills. Unlock skills by using skill points you get from leveling up. Unlock them all to get this trophy.
For all of Horizon Zero Dawn’s hidden trophies, please click the next page. Remember, this page will have a number of story spoilers for the game, so turn back now before it’s too late. This is your final warning.