GTA Online celebrates Valentine’s Day with special content and sales starting today through Feb. 27, Rockstar Games announced today.
The online component for Grand Theft Auto V adds two new maps to the Till Death Do Us Part Adversary mode, introduced last year on Valentine’s Day, located in Legion Square and La Puerta. The mode pits four teams of two against each other with special rules such as quicker health regeneration the closer teammates are to each other, and each pair has one life to share. Playing Till Death Do Us Part and other 2v2 modes like Hasta La Vista, Relay and Offense Defense will earn double GTA$ & RP for the duration of the event.
Rockstar is offering 25% bonus GTA$ on all Biker Business sales and Special Cargo deliveries, while all Assistant Services are 50% off during the event. These items, some Valentine’s Day-themed, are also 25% off:
- Be My Valentine Clothing
- Albany Roosevelt & Albany Roosevelt Valor
- Gusenberg Sweeper
- Import/Export Tattoos
- Benny’s Upgrades
- Ocelot Penetrator
It won’t be a lonely Valentine’s Day for GTA Online players, considering publisher Take-Two recently announced Grand Theft Auto V has sold over 75 million copies since its 2013 launch.
CHECK OUT MORE
- Rocket League Gets 4K Support in PlayStation 4 Pro Patch Next Week
- Nintendo Switch Gets Two New Trailers Highlighting the Joy-Con Motion Controls
- Indie Devs Are Not Happy With Steam Greenlight’s Replacement
- Halo Wars 2 PC Physical Release Canceled for US, Still Available for Europe