A sequel to the often criticised PlayStation 4 launch game, Knack, has been revealed at the main PlayStation Experience conference.
The game, simply titled Knack 2, is similar to the first game but seems to feature co-operative play. There also seems to be different versions of the titular character.
No information was given on the game, aside from some gameplay footage in a trailer, so we do not know when it is scheduled to release. However, we can expect it to be exclusive to PlayStation 4.
The trailer also showed that there will be new platforming options. Knack can break a smaller version of himself away from his larger form to access smaller areas. There also seems to be more combat options and a greater variety of enemies. You can see the full reveal trailer below.
Knack 2 will be available on PlayStation 4 sometime in the near future.
- Ace Combat 7 Gets New Trailer at PlayStation Experience 2016
- Resident Evil 7 Gets a New Trailer, Final “Banned Footage” Demo Will Go Up Tonight
- Crash Bandicoot: N’Sane Trilogy Gameplay Trailer Shown at PlayStation Experience
- Horizon Zero Dawn’s PSX Trailer Is Filled with Panoramic Views and Steel Beasts
- Akuma Gets a Flashy Gameplay Trailer For Street Fighter V