Watch Dogs 2 is now right around the corner, letting players drop into the shoes of Marcus Holloway and explore a virtual San Francisco. Ubisoft has taken the moment to put up a new post on the PlayStation Blog, detailing everything that players will get in the game’s Season Pass along with a trailer.
Watch Dogs 2’s Season Pass is available in the Gold Edition of the game, or can be purchased separately for $39.99. It’s going to add on a host of new story missions, co-op missions, equipment, outfits, and more. Take a look at the details down below, but note that these content add-ons don’t have firm release dates as of yet.
- T-Bone Content Bundle: Players will get the style and the swagger of legendary hacker Raymond “T-Bone” Kenney with his truck and outfit, and they’ll discover Mayhem — a new co-op difficulty level that will pit players against a new enemy archetype armed with advanced weaponry.
- Human Conditions: Through several hours of additional mission content in three new world stories, players will uncover San Francisco’s biggest scandals on the cutting edge of science, medicine, and misuse. In Human Conditions, players will also experience new elite co-op missions and face a new enemy type: Jammer, with the technology to hunt players down.
- No Compromise: Players will experience an all-new world story which mixes Marcus up in the seedy underbelly of San Francisco and puts him in the crosshairs of the Russian mafia. Also includes a new co-op mode: Showd0wn, where only the best players survive.
On top of all that, players that have the Season Pass will get Day One access to a couple of extra packs when the game launches.
- Root Access Bundle: Includes full sets of outfits, new cars, a drone skin, and a new weapon, as well as the Zodiac Killer mission.
- Psychedelic Pack: Customize Marcus’s outfit, weapon, drone, and car in the grooviest style.
Watch Dogs 2 launches on Nov. 15 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The game was delayed by just a couple weeks on PC, instead hitting on Nov. 29. You can take a look at two of the newest trailers for the game, showing off missions that have you tracking down the Zodiac Killer and the story’s themes of Big Data.
What do you think of the offerings in Watch Dogs 2’s Season Pass? Are you considering picking it up, or will you wait for the game to release? Let us know down in the comments.