THQ Nordic released a new trailer for Darksiders: Warmastered Edition today, and also announced that the game will be receiving PS4 Pro support. You can check out the new trailer down below.
Listed below are the features you can expect from this upcoming port:
- PS4, Xbox One and Wii U versions of Darksiders (Wrath of War)
- Native 1080p rendering resolution for console platforms
- 4K support for PC and PS4 Pro
- Doubled all the texture resolutions
- Rendering improvements and rework
- 60 FPS in moment to moment gameplay (30 for Wii U)
While the game will be getting Pro support, it doesn’t look like it’ll come with any additional settings that allow you to tweak the resolution and frame rate. Games like Rise of the Tomb Raider and Nioh, for instance, will feature settings that let players choose between better graphics and smoother frame rate. Still, native 1080p is pretty nice for all platforms as well.
Darksiders: Warmastered Edition will be coming to PS4 and Xbox One on November 22, and PC on November 29. A Wii U release date has not yet been confirmed.
- Firewatch is Getting a Limited Physical Edition
- Free to Play Game Paladins Reaches 4 Million Players on PC
- Watch Persona 5’s Super Unsettling Fusion Animation