All Games Modes – WWE 2K17
WWE 2K17 is officially out and fans of the series are already trying out all the new features in the game. WWE 2K17 has a total of five different modes that you can choose from. Here are the modes that are featured in the main game:
- Play: Essentially the quick play mode. Don’t want to play something intense? This mode will allow you to pick up a random quick play with a match of your choice.
- MyCareer: Create your Superstar and start from the very bottom as you prove to the WWE Universe that you are the next big thing in this industry.
- WWE Universe Mode: Take control as you take the reigns of the weekly Raw, Smackdown, and NXT episodes. Just like on TV, all the drama will be featured in this mode.
- Creations: Create and personalize your very own Superstar, Move sets, Entrances, Championships, Arena, Videos, and Victory scenes.
- Online Mode: Tired of fighting against the NPC? No worries, WWE 2K17 has its very own section dedicated to those who want to play online against other real players.
There you have it. Here are all the game modes this year’s WWE 2K17. For more coverage, be sure to check back with Twinfinite for the latest guides, tips, and wikis.